Monday, October 16, 2006

Accomodation List

The accomodation list went up today, and it turns out I have my own single room for the year. Over the summer I will be out in some of the temporary accom, but will be moving into the Sleeping/Medical Quarters (SMQ) by about February. I should have internet access (if not I will be buying a router) but possibly not a phone.

I just passed my forklift training, which will be recognised nationally, and tomorrow we start on the front end loaders - good fun!

Some "other" roles were assigned today, and I have been chosen as the editor for the Icy News, and also editor of the yearbook. It seems I served my apprenticeship on the Players Gazette so well I have been promoted from co-sub-editor direct to editor. When I come back Andy, I'll be asking for a pay rise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home