Sunday, October 22, 2006

Airwalk

From the Airwalk, where the Huon and Picton Rivers meet
From left-Matt, Budgie, Me, Glenn & Tony in front

Friday night was spent having a drink - surprise, surprise - and dinner at the Ball And Chain steakhouse. Most enjoyable. Saturday morning I wandered around Hobart again for a bit of shopping. I bought myself a pair of walking boots that cost $360 (after 20% discount) and they are the best shoes I have ever worn. To try them out we went on the rainforest airwalk which is about one and a half hours from Hobart. On the way back we stopped at a pub for a few refreshing ales, then went and played some pool for a few hours.

This morning (Monday) we did the fire extinguisher course, then found out I am doing the boating course for the rest of the week, so there should be some great photos coming your way later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home