Sunday, February 04, 2007

Davis Beer Garden

Just a quick one to tide you all over for a week or so, because I'm heading off to do my field training this week. We head out Tuesday, and don't come back till Friday evening. I am really looking forward to it. I still haven't moved into the SMQ because the planes are still here, so it looks like I will be moving next week. Saturday night saw us shooting darts and playing pool again, just for something different. So a few of us decided to head outside into a makeshift beer garden. Ok, it wasn't really a beer garden, we just took some beer and chairs outside for something different. It really was quite mild, that's why I'm in without a jacket. This shot was taken at about 2300 and it was about 3 degrees with no wind, so quite pleasant really.
Here are Tony S, Trevor, Colin and Barry enjoying the fine weather.
This shot is proof that darts ability, alcohol levels and the time are all proportionate. It's just a matter of getting the levels right. After shooting quite badly for most of the night, the planets aligned and I hit 3 bulls from 3 throws. If I'm this good at 0400 and after an unknown quantity of bourbon, I should be bloody brilliant at 0600 and even more bourbon. Unfortunately though, sleep got the better of me, so I guess we will never know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home