Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm a plumber now

Six munce ago I coodunt evan spel plumar, now I are won!

We just have spent the last four days learning how to be plumbers again. We did a few interesting courses on balancing air and water, LPG systems, oil fired boilers, backflow prevention and poly welding. We finished early so headed back to the Division to try and scam some more clothes - but I was only partially successful.

Tomorrow I have a big day planned, shopping with our amenities officer. We will be spending the day buying all the fun gear to help get us through the winter ahead.

This weekend is all booked up with search and rescue training, which should be heaps of fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

Hey there I can leave comments now I have a blog page :o). beccooke79 etc.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Hi. I think I have finally worked this out. Your page looks great. Hope the search and rescue training goes well. Talk to you soon. xx

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home