Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Room


OK kids, here is the next enthralling installment of the "My...." series, imaginatively titled My Room. My room is quite small, as the photo shows. Just so you really get an idea as to how small, go and sit on your queen size bed and then build four walls around it. Add a door, desk, chair and bookcase and there you have it! Cupboards, I hear you ask? My what a luxury that would be. All my storage is in drawers under the bed.
OK now that that is over and done with, it's not as bad as I am making out. Yes, it's small, but as you can see in the photo, I have made it my own. And it is my own. A lot of other people are sharing rooms, I think the most in a room is 4 which really wouldn't be good. And I also have an Internet connection, so just picture me at the desk above slaving away on this blog, underneath my boxing kangaroo flag. Later in the season (when all these bloody tourists go home) I will be moving into the Sleeping and Medical Quarters which will be a lot more comfortable - IE shower, toilets, running water etc.
***As a side note, I want to say hi to Annette's mum. Annette is waaayyy to busy to send her mum emails and photos, so she just gave her mum my blog address. Everyone say hi Mrs Annette!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Nice to see (what I'm guessing is) your poker chip case having pride of place on top of the bookshelf!!!
Glad to see you're making yourself at home. K.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Brendan... said...

well spotted!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I'm very proud to see that you keep your little room nice and tidy at least. All that nagging over the years must have made some impression on you. x

7:37 PM  
Blogger Brendan... said...

i have no choice - there is no room to be messy!

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Annette's Mum and keep up the blogging. I'm enjoying it immensely.
PS Say hi to Annette, the busy one.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home