Friday, March 02, 2007

Vampire at Davis

Earlier this week we had to have our monthly medicals, and this time we had to give blood to check our suitability for blood transfusions. Except that the doc didn't take enough! So we had to have more taken. What the hell I thought, why not let one of the medical team have a crack at it. So when I offered Annette the chance she jumped at it. A little bit too keenly I might add... But when it came to the crunch, I think she was more nervous than I was. With the doc looking on, away we went. Final score - me minus 12mls of blood, Annette plus 12mls of blood and a grin from ear to ear.

Smiles all round - Annette, me and the Doc

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Congratulations to Annette on giving Brendan a little prick. Looks like you did a wonderful job. I am very interested in the test results. My prediction of the analysis would be:
blood 1%
alcohol 98%
and the rest just hot air.
Please let me know.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home