Thursday, April 05, 2007

Magazines

This month's edition of Bicycle Victoria's magazine. "Ride On", features someone we all know and love - me! A few of us (two from Davis and one from Casey) were asked to be involved in a lead up article for "ride to work day" which is in October. They were looking for some quirky ride to work stories. I believe there will be a follow up article around October to coincide with ride to work day.

I am also currently working on some responses for an article in a national careers magazine called "The Station", which is aimed at school leavers to give them some idea of where different jobs can lead you. This one won't be out for a few weeks though.

I hope everyone has a safe, happy and fun Easter, especially those going to Mornington races on Sunday!

2 Comments:

Blogger rochelle said...

I happen to know someone in the 'business', so I will keep my eye out. I will hang on to them for an autograph when you get back. You are becoming quite the celebrity, aren't you?
Beautiful photos so far, keep them coming.
Rochelle

1:28 AM  
Blogger Brendan... said...

Hey Rochelle, I know the bike one is by subscription only, but I think the other one does make it's way through newsagents, so yeah keep an eye out. Glad you are enjoying the photos.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home