Sunday, July 01, 2007

Some more photos from Midwinters Day

I still haven't managed to get any photos of me jumping into the water. I have plenty of before and after, and I do have it on video - I filmed it myself with my camera - but still no action shots. I am hoping that Jason has some shots, but the traverse team are still at Law base so I won't know until they get back. Anyway here are some more pics...

Matt on his way for a swim (with Annette and I in the background)The point of no return for Glen H

The table setting, with those bloody menus


Seafood galore


The dessert buffet


The bowl I got from Tony


The clock I made for Jason


Cookie is always in charge, even of a stacks on
I'm pretty sure we had a good night (from left: Yogi, Glen H, Trev, me and Matt)

2 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

Man you really need to shave or at least trim that bloody thing. You look like an old man.:o) Looks like you had a ball though. Counting down the days till you hit home soil again. xxoo

4:44 PM  
Blogger Brendan... said...

Don't worry, I'm booked in for a shave and a haircut - two days after I get home!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home