Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Not a good day at work...

Contrary to popular belief, we actually do work down here. Today Jason, Matt and I had the enviable task of replacing one of the pumps in the SMQ sewer tank. Because Jason had the job of getting into the grease pit (and cause it was his birthday) it was my turn to pull the waders on and climb into the tank to disconnect the old one and position the new one. Not a terribly good job, but one that had to be done and the good news is now it's done and dusted.


I certainly didn't see this in the brochure!!
On a side note, how good is the beard coming along? Should be looking good by Mid-Winters, and really good by the time I get home. And as for the hair, I haven't had it cut since the boat ride down, in the first week of December. It just really doesn't want to grow down here which is a good thing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

sounds like 1 tough day in 4 months, take care of yourself!!!

3:49 AM  
Blogger kyles said...

hi brenden,

my name is kylie , i work at cranny west with your ma and that is how i came to check out ye ol site!!!!
well we think its great i love your photography as i love photography and nature. what amazing visuals you must have we are extremely jealous!!!
love kylie xxxxxxx

2:53 PM  
Blogger Brendan... said...

Hi Kylie

Glad you are enjoying my blog. A few of us are heading over to Anchorage Island this afternoon to watch the sunset, so hopefully I should have some more shots to put on the site soon.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home