Thursday, May 03, 2007

Totally Wild

Just to let you all know, Totally Wild will be screening the remainder of their Antarctic stories starting this month. The guys came down with us on V2 to film stories on board the ship, here at Davis and also at Casey.

Antarctica 101 and Human Transport went to air during April and Marine Animals will be aired on Monday 7th May at 4.00pm - it includes the elephant seal wallow core sampling story.

Originally there were to be about 28 Totally Wild stories to be aired over a twelve month period, however Network 10 have just received government approval to broadcast six special Antarctic half hour episodes. They will go to air every Friday for six Fridays starting 18th May.

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

That will be great to see the shows. I hope you star in at least a couple of them. Now, if only someone could teach me how to use the VCR!!!!

xx

3:24 AM  
Blogger Marney said...

Im hoping to catch them all but i'll be on year 7 camp for two episodes so i hope that liz learns to use the VCR!

4:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What would I do without your blog Brendan. It's just fantastic that you keep us in touch with what's going on at Davis. Now, if only I had a VCR ..... I'm sure I'll find someone out there to tape them for me. (I had a VCR until the record number of lightning strikes at Penrith recently - what is it with the weather!!!)
Keep up the blogging!!!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Brendan... said...

Hey Alison

The weather has been a bit strange down here - +1.9 on April 30. Mum is trying to organise a DVD copy of the shows, if she does I'll get her to send you a copy.

Brendan

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home