Sunday, July 22, 2007

By Popular Demand

Because I'm such a nice bloke, and I care about what my readers want, here is a close up of my beard in all it's "glory". Good news for you guys, this pic was taken on Saturday, immediately after one of my two showers for the week so I'm all shiny and clean - that's why I look so happy. I also smelt pretty good too!


The theme for this weeks Saturday dinner was Chinese and it was bloody good too. I had some free time on Saturday so I got into the kitchen with Tony. I put the spring rolls together, made the chicken for the lemon chicken, got the ice cream ready for fried ice cream and cooked the prawn crackers. Apparently I made a few too many prawn crackers as we had heaps left over.

After dinner, Trev decided that he was going to put on "Young Einstein" on the 16mm projector. It's actually quite a funny movie, made all the more funny by Trev's attempts at seamlessly changing the rolls of film over. There were quite a few interesting phrases coming out of the projector room. After the movie some of us retired to the bar, some to bed and some others stayed on for another movie. During this time Tony found a novel way to get rid of the excess prawn crackers.



The door shown above is the entry to the cinema. Tony laid out the crackers and we turned the lights out in the bar as we went to bed to help hide them. As the movie finished, Didier opened the door to walk out and all he heard was crunch, crunch, crunch.

Well we thought it was pretty funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home